Many unique learning opportunities will be presented by featured athletes,
coaches as well as other experts in a variety of running disciplines.
Campers will also have the opportunity to witness a magic show and visit
several of Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas featured attractions.
PAST ELITE ATHLETE COUNSELORS & PRESENTERS -
- 3,000 meters (9:08), 5,000 meters (15:41) and 1500 meters (4:11).
- Member of 3 NCAA Championship CC Teams; Stanford University Record Holder in 1500m (4:10.3) and American Record Holder in 4x1500m relay.
Matt Centrowitz Jr
- 2016 1500m Olympic gold medalist; 2016 World Indoor 1500M Champion; 2013 World 1500m silver medalist; 2011 World 1500m bronze medalist; 2012 1500m Olympian - 4th Place; 2011 NCAA 1500m Champion and 2011, 2013, 2015 & 2016 USATF 1500m National Champion.
Ann Marie Chappell
- Member of 2004 USA World CC 8K Team; 2003 USA World CC 4K Team and was named 2002 NCAA Woman of the Year.
- 2001 USA 1,500 meter Outdoor Champion and member of 2001 USA World CC 4K Team.
- 1994 Foot Locker National CC Champion and Member 2002 USA World CC 12K Team.
- 2007 USA World CC Team Member.
- 1,500 Meter Runner with a PR of 3:36.60.
- 2008 Olympic 10K Bronze; 2004, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Olympian; American Indoor Record Holder 3K & 5K as well as 15K road race; 2011 IAAF World Cross Country bronze medalist; 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011 & 2013 USA CC Champion and 2002 & 2003 NCAA CC Champion.
- 2004 Olympian; 2004 Olympic Trials Champion; 2004 & 2006 NCAA Outdoor Champion; 2004 USA Indoor SP Champion and 2003 & 2004 NCAA Indoor SP Champion.
- 10,000 Meter Runner with a PR of 28:03.11.
- 2003 Marine Corps Marathon Champion.
- 2015 USA World CC Team Member & Pan American CC Individual and Team Champion
- 2005 & 2006 USA World CC 4K Team Member.
- 2012 Olympic Trials Marathon Qualifier and 1/2 Marathon Best of 65:00.
- 2013 USA World Mountain Running Team Member.
- 2007 World XC Championships Qualifier & 9:47 Steeplechaser.
- Professional Pacer; 1500m PR of 3:38.54; five-time NCAA All-American and 2006 NCAA DMR Champion.
- 1500m PR of 4:11.02 and four-time NCAA All-American.
- 1500m PR of 4:14.75 and three-time NCAA All-American.
- 1996 & 2000 1500m Olympian.
- 2016 Olympic 1500m bronze medalist; 2013 World 1500m silver; 2011 World 1500m Champion; former U.S. steeplechase record (9:12.50); NCAA record holder (1500, steeplechase & 5000); 2008, 2012 & 2016 Olympian.
- NCAA Indoor 5,000m record holder (15:12.22), 3 Time NCAA 5,000m Champion & 2010 USA Jr World CC Team Member
- 2008 Olympian 800m; Collegiate Record holder for 1000m & 2006 NCAA Indoor Mile Champion.
- 2012 Big XII Champion, NCAA All-American & US Olympic Trials Qualifier in Steeplechase.
- 2004 & 2008 Olympian & 800m American Indoor Record Holder.
- 1980 & 1981 World CC Champion; Only US male to ever win a World CC title; 3 x Olympian
- 2003 USA Marathon National Champion and member of 2003 USA World CC 8K Team which placed third
OTHER UNIQUE FEATURES -
- A spectacular one-man feat of architecture and construction, unique and not to be missed.
Garden of the Gods
- Park of natural wonders filled with many running trails.
- Master Magician who will perform a magic show during the camp.
- We are the only camp in the country that has this feature. The OmegaWave Machine does everything a VO2Max treadmill test can do and more importantly you can be tested daily without any adverse training effects. Each camper/coach will be tested and the results will be sent back from the camp with the athlete.
- A master motivator will join the campers for a powerful session during the camp.
IMPORTANT NOTE -
Camp staff will include many successful college, high school and age group coaches to answer any and all questions. Camp counselors will include many elite and collegiate runners. Several women counselors have run at or under 16 minutes for 5K. There will be at least one counselor or staff member for every seven (7) runners. You will have the opportunity to train with people of similar ability. Each run will be monitored by camp staff to make sure that you are not over training. Runs will be for training purposes only and will not be allowed to turn into races. The camp staff will be teaching and answering questions during the runs. Special emphasis will be placed on proper technique. Altitude training will be available.